Create a Template-based Portfolio
After you have completed steps 1-10 in "Creating a Portfolio", you must enter information in one or two more screens. Whether
you see one or two screens depends on the template you have chosen.
If you are presented with two screens, the first screen may look something like this:
Typically, this screen will require you to do one or both of the following:
- Supply text for a portfolio title, a subtitle, and/or captions for images.
- Specify a particular level of a matrix to include in the portfolio. The second screen contains dropdown lists from which you
select items to include in your portfolio.
Complete the screen(s) by following these steps:
- Enter information and attach files and other materials as instructed on the screen. In general:
- To enter text in a box, either key it in or copy and paste it.
- To attach an item you have stored in Resources, follow the instructions.
- When you are ready to leave this screen, choose one of these options:
- To save your work and exit, click Finish. Sakai displays the Portfolios home page, and the name of this portfolio is displayed
in the portfolio list. You may return at any time to continue working on this portfolio.
- To proceed, click Continue. Sakai displays either the second of two screens or displays a screen from which you can publish
your portfolio. For information on publishing a portfolio, see "Publishing a Portfolio".
- To exit without saving your work on this portfolio, click Cancel. Sakai displays the Portfolios home page.
- To return to the previous screen, click the Back button near the bottom of the screen.