What it does
Using the Post'Em tool, you can upload a comma delimited (CSV)
spreadsheet to present feedback to site participants.
Post'Em provides the following functionality:
- Display a participant's individual feedback to that
- Display all participants' feedback to the site leader
- Allow the site leader to view a single participant's
- Calculate and display simple statistics for any numerical
- Update an existing feedback file
- Upload more than one feedback file
Spreadsheet formatting: For a spreadsheet file to
be compatible with Post'Em, it must be saved in
format. The first column must contain usernames, and the first row
must contain headings. Other data cells may contain text or numerical
Things to consider
- A project site leader might use Post'Em to give
feedback to members about their contributions to a report, share
feedback from other members, and provide and track specific goals for
- A course site leader might use Post'Em to give
feedback to students about their performance in class, which might
include scores, percentages, letter grades, and/or comments.
For help documentation about the Post'Em tool, see Post'Em.